- First off, I’m in pain. All-over back and shoulder pain. I think I did too much today at the gym – back and shoulders, of course – but I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see exactly how much I’ll ache. Still, I’m guessing it is a good ache, a pain that says, ‘Job well done’. Instead of ‘FUCK! I need painkillers, stat!’ Actually, I’m still needing painkillers either way. Hm.
- Adding to the insult, I have not been putting effort into keeping my gym journal up to date. Yes, you heard it right, I got one of those, thanks to the kind folks of the Iron Den. I’ve been a lurker for a while on that site, and I decided to get my stuff together and come out of the
closetdarkness. You can find it right here.
- One of my rose cuttings I got Valentine’s Day is finally blooming.
The Mrs. Dudley Cross, looking very beautiful, for she is a beautiful lady indeed. The petals are a soft buttercream yellow, with a splash of crimson pink. And it smells of sweet tea, which is really cool. I can’t wait for it to get bigger and grander.
- On that note, I’m sorry to say that the Cadwell Pink is no longer with us. I found that grubs ate the roots and caused it to die out. I can get another, but not right now. I am too busy enjoying what I have right now.
- Moving on, the shawl is in the Procrastination Bin for the moment, due to the fact that I am out of the yarn. I can get some from Ebay, I’m sure. Just need to look for it. In the meanwhile, I’m doodling with fingering yarn of a neutral tweed.
Might be a swatch, but it looks so pretty that I don’t know. I’ll just keep on plodding along and see how it goes. It might be successful, it might not. Right now, I’m just going to be knitting this instead of that sock I’m doing. More on that later.