Now Listening: Morphine – Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer
Mood: Strangely creative
Or at least someone to help me with these decreases.
As long-time readers of this blog remember, back in ’10, I did a shawlette by the name of Nénuphar, and I did promise the folks that I would post a pattern for all involved, but…
The thing is the decreases in the middle pattern. If you clicked the link, you would see what I mean.
The first time – and only – time I did this, I had to constantly decrease/increase in the middle-section’s last stitch to keep the count constant. I do not know if this is because of the pattern itself or something else; I never took a good look at it, and need to do it now.
This is where a test knitter can come in handy, because they can tell me what is going on and how it could get fixed. At the moment, I do not know how to find one.
In the meanwhile, I am doing the hoodie and the cabled scarf, but maybe later I might have to pull out my notes again and look really, really hard…