I have been…away. But that is a no-brainer here for Meddler Incs, home of the only writer on this blog.
I have been knitting.
Last time I mentioned about The Striper, I realized that I miscounted the number of sleeve stitches, and that screwed up my calculations. So instead of two sets of paired-off decreases per stripe, it was supposed to be three. Still, I persevered, cast off, and cried a bit because it looked terrible. Terrible, I tell you! So instead, I picked up the collar stitches and knit a nice rib on it.
Pattern found from The Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns, and it is easy to memorize. And, as you can see, looks amazing. I have found my ribbing! I just need another couple of rows before I cast off and begin with the other sleeve.
Either that or start on another project.